If you’re interested in 3xSocial, the first thing you’ll want to do is check out my bonus package here…
Who is Don Crowther, anyway?
For some of you who focus solely on SEO and affiliate marketing, you may not have heard the name before.
Since Don’s creating some buzz with his upcoming 3xSocial launch, I wanted to whip up a little ‘about page’ to introduce Mr. Crowther to ya’ll…
According to his own bio:
“Don Crowther is a leading social media marketing and online marketing expert. He helps companies ranging from Fortune-500-level giants to entrepreneurs make more money online using proven social media and search marketing techniques.”
More specifically, he works to help business owners like yourself to get more traffic, more sales and more profits.
The thing that differentiates Don from other marketing gurus is that the bulk of his teachings are based off real-life results — not just theory.
The guy’s a bit of a research dork, working tirelessly to identify, test, prove and then further develop fail-proof strategies that work across all industries and niches.
He has decades of real world experience under his belt.
Some of his personal achievements include:
- Founding and becoming the president for 5 different companies
- Developing over 250 successful websites
- Working as a marketing manage for beasts like ConAgra, SCJohnson and more
- Teaching marketing strategy and ethics at the world’s most notorious online university
- Has authored 3 books, written hundreds of articles and thousands of blog posts
- Earned his MBA from Darden School of Business
- Created dozens of eBooks, newsletters, and successful info products such as Social Profit Formula (1 and 2)
- The brainchild behind SMARTS (world’s top-selling course on how to build business with social media)
- Soon to add another notch to his online resume, with the release of 3xSocial mid-August, 2012
Geez Don Crowther, you’re making my little ole’ Doctor of Pharmacy degree look like child’s play ;-)
Seriously, this guy has quite the resume.
The only negative thing I could possibly say about him is that his teaching style (or maybe, personality) is a little dry and serious for my taste.
But that’s something that can easily be overlooked, since the upside of learning social media tactics from Don Crowther is the type of thing that can explode your business, regardless of what industry you’re in.
That’s the 411 on Don.
If you have any questions, just ask. Otherwise, I’ll be back with more information on 3xSocial later today.
Your trusted source for marketing reviews,
- Brad Campbell