Have you watched the videos and read the content for my primary review of Google Sniper yet? If not, definitely check that out first and foremost, then read this post…
In the last post by my buddy and fellow sniper, Gregg Kellogg, told you that this system is NOT for everyone.
Specifically, those affiliates who’re still holding out for that next underground get rich quick solution that’ll change their lives overnight.
Or, anyone who’s allergic to consistent hard work.
If you fall into either of the above categories, I’m recommending you sit this one out.
It’s not even so much that implementing George Brown’s sniping formula is so tedious and painstakingly difficult.
Hell, it ain’t like we’re out digging ditches in 115-degree heat or anything. But it is going to call for some focused energy day in and day out, until things begin to snowball.
Take the site you’re on, for example.
Cash Review didn’t start out from day one or even week one reeling in all sorts of easy commission checks.
My first few reviews bombed like Hiroshima.
But I didn’t give up and go looking for the next hot thing. Nope, instead I buckled down and became even more obsessed with crushing it a la Google Sniper style.
And wouldn’t ya know – today, I’m living like Thanksgivin’ ;-)
The reason I was able to use the Google Sniper methods with massive success is twofold:
1) That consistent hard work (if you want to call it that) I talked about earlier – yeah well, instead of running from it, I walked towards it.
2) I followed George Brown’s roadmap exactly as prescribed and ALWAYS kept in mind what Google wanted (which, as it turns out, is inherently what I wanted for my visitors as well).
The first point should be obvious.
If you’ve got a burning desire to succeed and you’re willing to do a little more than the typical lazy ass out there, you should be good to go there.
The second point needs a little further explanation.
Since the Google Sniper system is all about ranking at the top of GOOGLE for profitable terms people are out there searching for, then it should make complete sense that your primary duty is to do right by Google.
Give them what they want and you’ll get what you want.
Understanding and abiding by that simple concept is all that stands between you and virtually unlimited affiliate income.
So the million dollar question becomes:
What does Google want?
Well, I’ll let them tell you and I’ll just summarize…
Here are Google’s 10 commandments they know to be true (straight from them):
1) Their main focus is always on the end user – everything else will fall into place naturally
2) Google has no interest in being the jack of all trades – dominate one area like a friggin’ BOSS
3) Speed is everything – again, give the end user what they want as quickly as possible
4) Democracy works – if your stuff rocks, everyone else will do your promoting for you
5) Mobile is the wave of the future – everything they do is highly mobile-friendly
6) Honesty does not get in the way of profitability – don’t try to hide your intentions
7) They’re always looking for new information – never does complacency enter the picture
8) Taking it global, baby – Google aims to serve everybody in every country
9) Work should be fun – I’m sure you’ve seen a documentary showing off the laid back nature of Google HQ
10) Being great is just a starting point – again, always striving to take things to the next level
First off, I think these are fantastic values that any online (or offline) business can model. Secondly, and for those of you with prior SEO experience this will be more obvious, you should really be experiencing an aha moment right about now.
I know when I first looked into Google’s mission statement, I sure did.
I realized that getting my sniper sites to the top wasn’t about gaming the system like every desperate affiliate out there thinks.
Instead, it was about teaming up with Google.
Becoming their partner.
Giving them precisely what they wanted.
Structuring my sites in a way that coincided with their beliefs.
And I knew if I could do that – if I could create a Google Sniping business that stood out from all the other “me too” review sites out there – I would dominate.
The rest, as they say, is history. That should excite you ’cause guess what, there’s nothing special about me.
YOU can dominate too.
I believe the Google Sniper 2.0 program can show you the way… but only if you see the big picture I just described here.
If you do, the sky is the limit.
Your Six-Figure SNIPER,
- Brad Campbell
P.S. – This course by itself is awesome. But, I can make it even better.
I’ll be offering a sniping bonus to compliment what you’re learning and add what I believe to be the special sauce needed to ensure your sites perform the way mine do (dolla dolla bills, ya’ll)…